Very large wall tiles

Hi Everyone,
Was in B&Q Warehouse recently, and noticed they stock extremely large (66cm x 33cm) white ceramic wall tiles. These appeal to me because they'd require very little grouting for a given area of wall.
However, the catch is that they were selling them at about 50 per box of 8 - more than 6 a tile!
In my experience B&Q put a quite obscene markup on a lot of their stuff, so I wondered if someone else has come across these tiles from a cheaper source?
Cheers,
Dave

Tops.
I don't know that they will be much cheaper though. ISTR they were pretty damned expensive. However they do quite a range of wall tiles and some were as cheap as 80p (ish) for a 30x30 white tile.
For the price of those B&Q tiles you could have some very nice looking limestone tiles from Tops.
--
"I have come up with a sure-fire concept for a hit television show,
which would be called `A Live Celebrity Gets Eaten by a Shark'."
David Campbell wrote:

difficult it can be to fix them if the wall is anything less than perfect.

Do be aware that not many tile cutters can cut a tile 66 cm long. Although the diamond wet saw type can technically cut an infinite length. B&Q, Wickes etc 39.95. A manual score and snap type will be expensive
You will need something like a Rubi TS-60 which can be seen on my web site here www.tradetiler.com
This might put you off such a large tile
David
David Campbell wrote:

good tiles come in at between 15 and 100 a square meter and you would get 4 1/2 of those to a square meter, which sounds like 27 squid a square meter.
Nothing special in that price. I've seen far more expenisve than that.