uneven slabs for shed base

my cousin built me a shed base of slabs for an 8x6 shed, we were building o n a slope its quite uneven the slabs are sloping,ive got 8 breeze blocks,iv e got 3 on each side 2 in the middle ive not cemented them in yet,to even i t up,can i just build up one side putting more cement under the blocks,i wa s thinking of putting in some stones you get for your drive way to thicken up the cement, or will sand and cement be enough

just curious surley if your building on a slope to get it level you would j ust dig more out of one side or is it not as simple as that

Reply to
stephen murray