underfloor heating for a kitched - withour removing the kitchen units?

Thinner pipes give more surface area to radiate.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

John Rumm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk:

I see your point now - although it's electrically-produced heat which of course is more expensive than gas-produced heat at present, and arguably likely to remain so. More of a concern is perhaps the fact that the heaters are on the floor (in my case a solid one). Would that not result in a lot of the heat radiating into the floor, never to return?

Al

Reply to
AL_n

They blow it out the front like a fan heater - so most will rise...

Reply to
John Rumm