Funny plumbers

Plumbers do actually have a sense of humour! Recently sighted vans;

"Plumb & Plumber".

And the all female "Here Plumb the girls".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Its all down to getting something people will remember of course. If their work is good then that is fine, but if they c*ck up then it can be more of a problem I'd imagine. There do seem to be more female plumbers around of late I have to say.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Reply to
yendor

I bet he gets fed up having to wear the same to-shirt day after day

tim

Reply to
tim......

Or maybe he is like me and has 5 identical work t-shirts:-)

Reply to
ARW

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

My wife is a womans plumber, maybe I could suggest she gets a witty slogan for her car. Or maybe they could all have scrubs printed up.

Reply to
chris French

Gynaecologist?

Reply to
Adrian

Yup, uro-gynae specifically

Reply to
chris French

I was taking the piss...

Reply to
Adrian

In article , ARW writes

Surely it's 12 that are required, 2 weeks work days plus 2 to tide you over the can't be arsed washing weekend?

Or are you wearing yours for 2(+n) days :-?

Reply to
fred

What happens if you work on Saturday? I have 6 :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Not quite plumbing but I still like this one!

Bob Minchin

Part timer doing 6 days.

Full washing machine load on a friday and a tumble drier. Job done.

Reply to
ARW

I've actually used him in the past, when one of the aircon pipes on my CX GTi sprung a leak. Nice bloke.

Reply to
Adrian