Underfloor Heating.

My wife wants to install underfloor heating underneath cermic tiles in our new Kitchen and planned conservatory. The product she has seen is Warmup

Does anyone have any advice for on underfloor heating or experience (running costs, effectiveness etc) of Warm up's products or indeed any other offerings. The kitchen will be some 3*4 metres and the consevatory 3*3.6 meters.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
KOS

If you have central heating, you should probably look to running water based underfloor heating off that, rather than electric which will be much more expensive to run than, say, gas central heating base system. Unfortunately, it's not trivial to add it to an existing heating system.

Underfloor heating has a much longer warmup time than radiators, and is therefore not so suitable if you run your heating for only a small part of each day.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel