Ultrasonic Parking Sensor

Re-reading the thread it seems as if it was you calling Geoff a "Tosser" which wound him up and I have to say it does seem a bit unreasonable given that his original comment only said that he failed to see why anybody needed one.

IMM gets slated because he makes absurd suggesions and refuses ever to admit he might be wrong. He loves it

Reply to
Nick Brooks

He's probably the most regular and seldom asks questions.

I don't think that it's a question of standing up for oneself either.

The reality of what happened is that you asked a question about parking sensors and Geoff said that he didn't see the point in them except in cases of restricted visibility. Nothing more than that.

At that point you said

"We all bow down to the mighty geoff. I'm not getting one now because you say they are crap.

Tosser!"

which was not really necessary in the light of what had been said.

As Geoff says, you were the one who became abusive. I thought his reaction was remarkably restrained in the circumstances.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Because he implied that anyone who wants one could not drive properly. Sounded high and mighty to me. Given the way you lot are springing to his defence, maybe he is god.

Reply to
Scott

Scott, there is much rampant jealously here. I am much better looking, more intelligent, drive better cars and can do the tango and the cha cha cha as well. Maxie, is fat and ugly...and does Morris dancing........yes morris dancing!!!!!

Reply to
IMM

Maxie has a pushbike and wears bikeclips too.

Reply to
IMM

Maybe you could do us all a favour and trim to context?

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Or even better just lurk until accepted into the click?

Reply to
Scott

In article , IMM writes

Scott, do you need any more evidence?

Reply to
David

I don't think that he implied that at all. He simply talked about restricted vision which I took as meaning that the car is of a shape that limits it.

If you thought that it meant that you couldn't see properly, that's up to you. I certainly didn't see it meant as that and it didn't justify your reaction.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In article , Scott writes

Is that like not wearing new shoes until they have got used to your feet?

Reply to
David

lol - Very good!

Reply to
Scott

"why the f*ck were you asking about them in the first place then ? Logically either you can park competently (in which case you don't) or you can't, in which case you need instruction"

Obviously didn't mean that anyone who wants one could not drive properly!

Reply to
Scott

This was after you began being abusive, so not relevant to your original accusation of onanism.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Bertie, you are right....morris dancing is a give away.

Reply to
IMM

Anyone else read Pratchetts treatment of morris dancing.

" "The accordion's melting, Jason," sobbed Carter.

"... one, two, forward . .. bean setting!"

The accordion wheezed. The elves pressed in. Out of the corner of his eye Jason saw a dozen grinning, fascinated faces.

"Jason!"

"... one, two . . . Carter into the middle . . . one, two, spin..."

Seven pairs of boots thudded down .. .

"Jason!"

"... one, two . . . spin . . . ready . . . one, two . . . back . . . back . . . one, two . . . turn . . . KILL . . . and back, one, two..."

"

Definately fun.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

You don't need to see the rear end of your vehicle to know how long it is.

Reply to
Jerry.

May be he is just right....

Reply to
Jerry.

In message , Andy Hall writes

Reply to
geoff

In message , Andy Hall writes

I must be going soft in my old age

Reply to
geoff

In message , "dave @ stejonda" writes

I do baptisms (of fire) and exorcisms too ...

Reply to
geoff