Any ideas for how to use this?

I have this large jar, about 2-gal. capacity I would guess and have been wondering if it's intended for use as a container for growing things. It has one hole in one of the sides, about a half inch in diameter and about 2 inches up from the bottom. I'll attach a link to a photo of it. If anyone has suggestions about possible uses for such a container, it would be appreciated.

ghb624

stuff) in it....

Reply to
bigjon