TOT Delivery services

our local sorting office is only a delivery office. Collection of mail is by a van from the "post town".

Reply to
charles

RM working well here in the village. Mostly the same woman delivering to us, so we get to know her well. Temporary replacements OK too.

We have no door knocker, and probably wouldn't hear it anyway as most of the time we're working at the other end of the house. Wireless doorbell with 3 loud mains-powered ringers instead.

Wednesday: Raining hard, package left on doorstep by courier without ringing. Thursday: RM delivery, rang bell, signed for. First courier delivery ditto. Daughter calls round at about 20:00, shows us parcel left on doorstep by different courier. Not addressed to us, similar road name (M Close instead of G Close), different post code, other side of the main road. I took the parcel round to the right address yesterday and told him what had happened. "Are you Mr Smith?" he asked. "No, I don't know a Mr Smith round here." "Well, this is an urgent package as we're off tomorrow and this contains clothes for our trip. I spent yesterday chasing the couriers, and they said Mr Smith had signed for it". I expect the courier concerned will not have a very happy new year.

Reply to
Ramsman