Threaded flange for Garmin Angle Grinder

Does anyone know where I could get a threaded flange for a DeWalt grinder in the thames valley anywhere? Or online... The dewalt page apprears to be a windoze sever and never works when I try to find anything out (Bloody windoze!)
--

I don't suffer from Insanity... | Linux User #16396
I enjoy every minute of it... |
Hamish Marson wrote:

The disk fitting is usually a standard bit - engineer's merchants will probably carry one. We changed ours to the special no-tool version that unfasten when you release a locking tab.
Steve
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:18:52 +0100, Hamish Moron
Yes, you've asked three times now and you've already been told.