Thomson help line is good

Just bought a Thomson TV and VCR. First time I've bought their goods. I had a technical question about the VCR and, with a wry smile, decided to email their help-line. In the past I've had poor results from other companies. I got a speedy reply which was exactly to the point and solved the problem.

Thought I'd share this in case anyone else is trying to decide on a supplier.

Peter Scott

We elect governments to run the country, not our lives ___________________________________________

Reply to
Peter Scott