Thermocrete

Does anybody have any opinions or exeprience regarding the Thermocrete chimney lining system ?
I have two chimneys (four flues) all for solid fuel fires/stoves that could almost certainly do with lining (or similar). I think they all leak to a certain extent (ie smoke smells in bedrooms/loft etc). If anybody has any knowledge of costs id be grateful to hear - the chimneys are bog standard two storey (+ loft) affairs.
I have read lots about the stainles steel liner method but I think this method has a very limited life, the guarentee seems to be about 10 years. This is not a job I want to do every 10 years !!
Thanks in advance.
Andy
www.thermocrete.com