That's the Christmas Cracker sorted

I think my dish has suffered similarly; last night's Titfield Thunderbolt on the BBC sounded like it starred Claudius and Demosthenes.

/How very fortunate/ the Carry On films on ITVn seem unaffected.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

It depends who she said it to. Not her mum I presume.

Reply to
Graham.

Come on Adam, the suspense is killing us.

Reply to
Graham.

It went one of two ways. Either she pulled his arm off and bashed his brains out with the soggy end, or they're both far too busy dancing horizontally to use the computer.

Has abyone seen any blue flashing lights in his area?

Reply to
John Williamson

If he'd proposed in the front garden it would have been captured on CCTV.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

The answer was YES

Reply to
ARW

Congratulations Adam, I wish you both all the happiness possible for the future

Keep us posted re: the wedding

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Congratulations!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

What was the question? :-)

Congratulations - when will it be?

Reply to
polygonum

Stag do first:-)

Reply to
ARW

We're all looking forward to it :)

You'll have one of the apprentices as Best Man no doubt :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

this is better than the telly. congratulations

Reply to
misterroy

No, I'll ask Angela of of my best friends.

Reply to
ARW

Well done!

Don't overdo the stag do, or it might become no...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Congratulations!

Reply to
mogga

Congratulations.

Reply to
Robin

Congratulations: pleased for you!

blimey you kept us waiting, last i heard you were on roofs fixing aerials, then no news, thought you'd done a rod hull impersination whilst up there,

congratulations,

How did she react to finding your ring in her cracker then?

Reply to
Gazz

Commis, er congrats, er ... how many months of liberty remain?

It's a bit late now to ask can she cook and does she like cats?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog