And does she read uk.d-i-y?

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Is he Australian?

Reply to
PeterC

Reply to
mogga

Best not if he wants to carry on doing that sort of thing;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

The (future) MiL lent me her ring, so I could make the gesture, and then SWMBO and I chose the ring together.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

It was coming from her

Reply to
ARW

It's always the ones you least expect...

Reply to
Adrian

How could she refuse?

Wit, charm, sophistication, good looks......

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

:-)

Reply to
ARW

Yes, but I don't know the lady.

Reply to
GB

In article , Tim Streater scribeth thus

You certain about that?...

Reply to
tony sayer

She is not talking to me ATM. Something to do with me booking a rewire in between Christmas and New Year instead of taking her away to the coast for a few nights.

Reply to
ARW

And you're not married yet. It can only get worse!

Reply to
Fredxxx

Offer to take her with you when you do the rewire.

She should be prepared to meet you halfway on these romantic gestures.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Adam can do the rodding and she can do the stripping.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Show her the headlines & ask her why she wants to go somewhere with no electricity and 2 feet of sea water in the dining room?

Reply to
Huge

This is more applicable to uk.legal.moderated, but:

- Parental rights only apply to children under 16 (above 16 they get to make their own choices). If the child was born on 31st Dec

2012 you only have at most five years before it becomes irrelevant.

- The mother can sign a declaration that grants you parental rights.

- If she won't do that, you can apply to the court and you *will* be granted parental rights. (Unless you are seriously abusive.)

Reply to
Martin Bonner

And the answer was [drum roll]...

You are a bit early. I have only just got off the roof of the next door neighbours house after reaiming the aerial in the right direction

Reply to
ARW