Telescopic ladder, Aldi

Just to not that in our local Aldi (Ipswich) there are a number of telescopic ladders (much loved by surveyors etc.) in the 'offer' area, down from £99.99 to £49.99. I want one (gadget lust) but have no justification to buy one.

You may be more fortunate :-)

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Talking of clever ladders, FYI in case anyone's interested that funky multi-function ladder that Maplins have been flogging has just come down in price to 40 quid (less Quidco discount): s

David

Reply to
Lobster

had 3 more but they were reserved. Bod said they were really shifting so I'd recommend an early visit or reserving one for collection/delivery.

Pretty impressive, very sturdy and stable but worth it just to have as folding steps that fit in the boot of the car.

Most of the link is redundant btw, this works too:

fred

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Bloody useful ladder mate, I use mine all the time. It comes with the platform as well.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Now 60 squid.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

In article , Sam Plusnet writes

587616?ordercode=N74KA&C=Email-Newsletter&U=12P3-7-N74KA&T=152976&ut

Cheeky c'nts, the old price was meant to stick until 20th March.

Reply to
fred

I've got one and never use it, if you are passing by, you can have it. I havent got the platform for it, but I beleive they are available separately. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee