Teak or Tung oil?

I've a nice old oak door to my playpen. Bought secondhand [1] and fitted in 1984 when I built the place. Every year I have given it one or two slurps of Teak oil. Couldn't find any locally today so bought some Barrantine Tung oil. Have tried this on and am not V happy with it. Tung is as thin as pee where Teak has a little more gloopiness.

I think this may have been asked here before, but what's the difference tween the two and which might better suit my purpose? Thanks, Nick.

[1] Beautifully made C1908, 8'x3'6"x4". Weighs about 3cwt. Still in very good order and used each day.
Reply to
Nick