Teak oil vs. tung oil

Greetings All, I treated a piece of teak with tung oil 2 months ago and it has been indoors since. The finish looked natural when it was applied, natural being a light brown. Now I have noticed the piece is a deep, deep brown and no longer looks like teak. Is that a normal reaction after tung oil is used? I also have some teak oil, will that react the same? Never worked with teak till now, so this is a learning experience for me. Thanks, Mark

Reply to
mark