Strap On Boss

I am installing a shower and need to fit a 40mm Strap on boss to the 4 inch Waste Stack trouble is its inaccesable and there are that many joints I cant use it but I have noticed plenty of room on the horizontal stack that goes to the toilet is it ok to fit the boss on there and run my waste into that or will it cause problems any help in this matter would be highly appreciated Ta

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny Brown

It's fine to use the horizontal soil pipe.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Thanks for that Would of been well stuck if I Couldnt

Cheers Lenny

Reply to
Lenny Brown

I'd fit it to somewhere on the top half the pipe so any shit that does get in will tend to fall back out or be flushed out by the shower waste water.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Thanks Ill do that Was wandering about that

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny Brown