Replacing EP2000 with Honeywell ST6400C

I am trying to replace the above but my EP2000 is from the 80's and ha

a non-standard backplate. I have opened the EP2000 programmer and drawn the existing connection and also same with the white connection box near the 2 valves so I ca go back if necessary!! I don't have the original wiring diagram for th EP2000.

EP2000 has a N block on the left and an Earth block on the right most In between it has these connectors:

A, B, C, D, N, L, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

A,B 1,2 and 5 don't have any wires connected.

I have deduced that I have a S-Plan open gravity system but the wirin diagram from Honeywell doesn't quite look like what I should have. Doe that mean I have to reconnect all the wires according to the

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the EP2000 or any advice?

Thanks in advance

-- pinzy

Reply to
pinzy