Sticky keys BT Diverse phone - what to do?

Hi, We have a BT Diverse phone...some, but not all, of the keys stick from time to time. Any ideas how to fix this? Thought if I could take the front off and give the keys a clean that would be a start but don't seem to be able to do that without using force...is it supposed to come off. Thanks, John

Reply to
John Smith

Are there not screws? I have a BT converse that I rescued from a tip, just separated the plastics from the electronics and gave the plastic bits a warm soapy bath. Works a charm now.

Marcus

Reply to
Marcus Fox

"Marcus Fox" wrote in message news:WnIXf.1503$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-win.ntli.net...

-------------------------- Can't see any screws...its a digital job - the Diverse -

might just use brute force to prise it open :-)

Reply to
John Smith