Shelf brackets

About 2 years ago, I put 2 vertical shelf supports on my wall. I bought them in either Fads or Homebase.
The slots for the brackets to fit into are T shaped with a rectangle in the centre of the T.
I went to Fads and Homebase today to try to buy more of the shelf brackets to add some more shelves.
However the design of the vertical supports has changed. There is a straight slot (or 2) in the support. So the design of the brackets has also changed.
I looked online to see if I could find the brackets I need, but couldn't.
Have these brackets been discontinued? Will I have to change the supports? I hope not. Thanks.
--
Sheel (Change me to me2 to email.)

When I get to where I'm going, will somebody please tell me where I am?
Sheel wrote:

If they are aluminium, then no, I'm looking at some that I bought recently. They are holding my printer, paper and CD shelf on the wall.
Try looking in other DIY places.
Dave
Sheel wrote:

Sounds like Spur's lightweight version, which used to be sold in B&Q.
Spur have ceased operations in the UK, but there are copycat manufacturers of their main range (the sort with two vertical slots in the upright). Possibly no-one is producing the lightweight.
Owain