slot board brackets ?

A friend of mine gave me 10 sheets of commercial slot board, made out of 3/4 inch cabinet-grade birch plywood, from a retail shop she was moving. I used it to cover one of the unfinished walls of my workshop. Looks great. The problem is, I can't find a manufacturer of brackets for this type of slot board. This type has horizontal slots, angled downward. The slots are about 4" apart. Every slot board manufacturer on the web that I've seen only has brackets for "T"-shaped slots.

Does anyone know where I can get brackets for "angled" slot board ?

Thanks ahead, Tom

Reply to
TomG

Sounds like it would be dead simple to cut some 1" wide sections of 1/8" steel and simply BEND a hook in the end to fit the slotboard (or slatwall). ALternatively, a couple of google searches produced a large number of folks selling accessories for this product, and some manufacturers, so perhaps that would be an effective way to go. Search for "slatwall"...that seems to be a better term. Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt