Sticking leaves to my walls

From watching Property Ladder last night I see I can add at least 5000 to the value of my house by sticking leaves to the wall..... What type of leaf does the panel recommend, and should I use cheap B&Q glue or something a bit more upmarket.....

Gold leaf?
The Q
coot snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Looking at the amount that dimwit used - PVA seems the best value for money. Bloody awful idea.
--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk /

says...

Indeed. At the moment I have the cover of my Athlon 1800XP processor so that I can flick the resistors with some tweezers. Binary was far too easy for me.
--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk /

I just pity the dimwit that bought the place for top $