Last nights Property Ladder Tit-Fest

Bloody Marvellous! (or do I need to get out more?)

Reply to
Old Perv

Horrible! I hate udders. I like pert bosoms on thin, waif-like models.

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

Watching the last house conversion now ...

Is it my imagination, or have they changed their spiel at the beginning just a wee bit ?

Reply to
geoff

I'm guessing you mean Justine and Colleen on Million Pound rather than the unproportioned frontage on last night's Property Ladder but yes it does sound like they're starting to come clean about it all plus they also mentioned a timescale of 2 years for the whole thing as well. Nigel reappeared in this one but didn't seem to do much, in fact no one seemed to do much in the way of actual work at all, the chippys were out to lunch when the roofer was waiting and the walls suddenly jumped from nothing to the finished article.

Reply to
James Hart

Haha, you need more tv like last nights. :-)

The first time I watched that one I felt like it was a battle between them to out front each other and bugger the property.

Mark S.

As for the two xxxxx tonight they'd have been best concreted into the well they found. They should have keep the well as a feature like a house Tommy Walsh helped out on.

Reply to
Mark S.

Well that's it then

Next week will just be a load of crap about how well they did and how much money they made for children in need

What a pair of (S)heros

Reply to
geoff

And she actually said "don't fit a Saniflow bog".

Reply to
Andrew