Stanley Showers;any info?

I have been offered a brand new shower enclosure (ex demo,used for brochure pics & the showroom then offloaded a bunch of them after photgrapher had finished), as I am considering a bathroom revamp. I have been told it is a Stanley shower (same as the Stanley tools we all know, I am told) but can I find any info or pictures of showers by them??! Maybe the spelling is different, I dont know-does anyone have info on these shower enclosures, or are they now totally obsolete or something?

The one I am looking at (its wrapped in clear film, sitting in a friends garage at present) has a circular based tray, with a squared off part next to it-this looks a bit like the draining board you get on a kitchen sink, with ridged detail to it- and the curved glass screens fit around the circular part, and I presume, slide around each other to allow access & full water enclosure once you are in the shower..

Any ideas?

many thanks

Reply to
Carolyn

Well I never seen one, but if it's as good as you say Ebay it and use the profit to buy one you like

Reply to
RW