'Smoked' Salmond on toast

Worked for Putin in Crimea ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Well, there is that... Otoh, Murray's Ma is a bit of a looker for her age.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Honestly, I don't recall anyone I ever knew who considered themselves Scottish and not British by default anyway. Oh, wait, there were always thick-headed Nationalists, but in my day they weren't very vocal (or numerous).

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Quick google image search... No local specsavers then?

Reply to
Richard

Had the Scots voted for independence, they would have been told to move somewhere else.

Reply to
Nightjar

Yes. In about 10-15 years when a new facility had been built.

In the meantime, Faslane would have been England's Kalingrad :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

En el artículo , Adrian escribió:

That'll be why he's resigned, then.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In article ,

Reply to
Tim Streater

Caviar comes from the virgin sturgeon A virgin sturgeon's a very rare dish 'Cos the virgin sturgeon needs no urgin' That's why caviar's a very rare dish!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Oh bugger! try again, second line corrected!

Caviar comes from the virgin sturgeon A virgin sturgeon's a very rare fish 'Cos the virgin sturgeon needs no urgin' That's why caviar's a very rare dish!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Chris Hogg wrote

He thinks he's a poet You'd never know it.

Reply to
Jabba