'Smoked' Salmond on toast

Maybe the then independent scots might've realised that they were better off in than out?

Reply to
Richard

We would accuse them of having WMDs and invade.

Reply to
Nightjar

Not if Sturgeon (as reported likely) takes over.

Reply to
polygonum

All of this arises because we have such a shower of useless incompetent shit in th HOP.

Reply to
harryagain

As Salm '... for Scotland the campaign continues and the dream shall never die.'

Reply to
Nightjar

Interesting that the traditional SNP areas voted against independence, in some cases quite firmly against. It is also notable that the place with the lowest turnout, Glasgow, was one of the few places where the yes vote got a majority.

Reply to
Nightjar

On 19/09/2014 13:45, "Nightjar

Reply to
dennis

Straight from the Rosa Klebb school of soviet indoctrination.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

On 19/09/14 19:31, "Nightjar

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In message , Sam Plusnet writes

+1
Reply to
bert

They will stitch it up by all parties including it in their election manifesto so they can then claim that we have voted for it. Hopefully someone like UKIP won't.

Reply to
bert

How do independents fit into that?

Reply to
bert

Since all three major (Westminster) parties went on record in promising these changes, there should be an overwhelming majority available to pass them. For any one of these parties to later renege on this would be political suicide in Scotland. (Not reneging might be political suicide in the rest of the UK)

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

:-)

Can't help thinking that caviar has become even rarer. I think, or is that hope?, she is f***ed.

Reply to
polygonum

polygonum wrote

I was pleased to discover she hasn't had any kids. Jeez how ugly, bitter and twisted would they be.

Reply to
Jabba

polygonum wrote

I have it on good authority she has never been f***ed.

A right double bagger...

Reply to
Jabba

And the impact on the Tories would be loss of 1 seat max.

Reply to
bert

They do and they are all parked up as Faslane :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Did he? I didn't see it. :-)

Reply to