Shower tap identification / spares

Hi, I have just moved and don't know the make of the shower tap fitted. It is sticking and I need to buy a new mechanism as the body is hidden in the wall. If you can advise re make and model and even better, where I can get parts it would be much appreciated. See:-

Richy_n

Try - The Shower Doctor.

offer a good service and are knowledgeable.

Reply to
John

On 13 May 2007 05:29:18 -0700, "Richy snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com" mused:

The only picture that I could have probably worked out what make it was is the one you haven't taken.

Reply to
Lurch