Help with shower mixer identification

Can anyone help identify this shower mixer unit please?

has absolutely no manufacturer markings or part numbers and I'm needing to service it.

Was already installed in the house when we moved in. The previous owners can't help other than saying that it was installed around 2004/5

The only thing which makes it stand out, is the 'THERMOSTATIC' stamping on the concealing surround. This won't be unique I know, but it would probably easily identify if you've seen or got one similar.

Thanks for any input.

Reply to
Tony

Try the Shower Doctor.