Screwfix System Down Tonight .

Just had a call from Screwfix to say that an order I placed around 5 pm will not be delivered tomorrow as they had a system failure .When I said Monday was no good she offered to get it delivered on Saturday so if they call you that's the answer you should give .

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Told me there might be a delay as there had been an accident on the M6.

Wish I'd said that...