Quiche tonight

Have not had quiche in ages so I made one tonight.

Saute a sweet onion, diced a but of ham slice, cheddar cheese of coure. Used 4 eggs and a cup of half and half and the results were a very light egg custard.

Ed P

I took a shot a quiche about 50 years ago following a Julia Child recipe. No wonder she drank so much; she needed something to cut the grease.

I started the day with lightly sauteed garlic and onion, couple of eggs and a slice of jack cheese on top. A lot easier and I really don't like custard.

Reply to
rbowman