Router bits to produce 19mm/20mm bull nose

Hi,

I'm trying to source a router bit to produce a bull nose on some 19mm or 20mm thick mdf - to use as a cupboard top.

I've tried all the usual places bit without any luck.

Does anyone know of a stockist of such an item?

I'm also looking for a bit to produce a 19 /20 mm concave radius on the mdf - i.e. a profile that will accept the profile produced by the above cutter.

Any ideas gratefully received!

Many thanks

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

I import my bits from this bloke,has some nice cutters that are way out of price over here in the UK. Works out cheaper buying a few bits though.

George

Have you tried axminster as well? a tad expensive though,hence why I import.

George

a 9mm or 3/8" roundover bit used once from each side would do it.

Reply to
John Rumm