Replacement for a Glowworm Compact 75P - recommendations?

The GlowWorm Compact 75P in my mother-in-law's maisonette is on its last legs and so she's looking to get it replaced.

What is the concensus on a reasonably priced and reliable combi to replace it? It wants to be as "drop in" as possible I guess to keep installation costs to a minumum.

Reply to
tinnews

The Glow Worm range of combis are good (Vaillants underneath). The high flow models are Ok the Extar max. The 38kW Glow Worm combi will please her too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Much background info in the Boiler Choice FAQ. When a boiler is changed a stack of other stuff has to (must legally) happen.

Reply to
Ed Sirett