Replacement for NetaHeat80 LPG - recommendations?

Our venerable NetHeat 80E just went bang (literally!). I've been thinking it needs replacing anyway so this just confirms that decision.
What do the team recommend as a replacement? Reliability when used intermittently is more important than ultimate efficiency. Also any recommendations for someone to fit it in the Ipswich area would be very welcome. It's LPG (as in a big tank outside).
--
Chris Green
·