Removing anti vandal paint from carpet?

Your clock is running a day fast!

Reply to
Roger Cain

No, I'm testing my home made time machine. :-) I'm back now. Carpet is still stained though.

William.

Reply to
William McNicol

No practical experience I'm afraid but think of anti vandal paint as regular paint mixed with oil or grease to inhibit setting and you won't be far from the truth. I'd remove the worst with a blunt knife and pulling with kitchen roll, then again with a white spirit dampened cloth for paint element and washing-up liquid for the grease element or perhaps carpet shampoo with degreasing claims. Watch for bleaching with washing-up liquid on anything other than a pure synthetic carpet.

Reply to
fred

Yes of course he did, and hackers broke into that girl's MySpace account and invited people to her house to trash it.

And when I was a teenager, the dog really did eat my homework.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to remove anti vandal paint from a carpet? Son's 'friend' climbed onto a roof to get a football back :-(

Cheers,

William.

Reply to
William McNicol