Anti vandal wall?

I am considering building a garage (probably block or brick) one long side of which will run up along a public footpath (the path is between my property and my neighbours).

The wood fencing currently in place already gets a limited amount of vandalism.

What finish would be best along this stretch of wall to:

  1. Miinimise the attractiveness to the vandals
  2. Allow easiest maintenance in the event of vandalism (I am thinking of paint mostly).

My thoughts have been: a) Pure brick wall b) Pure, unfinished block (I won't have sight of that piece of the building) c) Block with some kind of rendered finish

I would appreciate others thoughts, particularly if supported with practical experience.

Thanks Paul R

Reply to
Paul R

"Paul R" wrote in news:413b3950$0$51561$ snipped-for-privacy@mercury.nildram.net:

How about growing Ivy over it or if in a hurry russian vine Chris

Reply to
Chris Selwyn-Smith