Ready mixed filler

Several years ago I used a dark grey, almost black, filler with a slightly sandy texture that was almost foolproof, and went on very smoothly after stirring. I bought it in Focus. It had a slightly foreign sounding name I think. Was certainly not made by Polyfilla. Can anyone recall this product and where it could now be obtained please?

Reply to
PAULINE SALEMI

Tetrion, maybe?

Why not describe what you want to use your filler for, and I'm sure someone can recommend a suitable alternative to whatever it is you can't source!

David

Reply to
Lobster

I've only ever seen Terion in brilliant white. Not that that means anything.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

In message , Richard writes

Maybe an external version. Like external Polyfilla is a grey colour and more 'cementy'

Reply to
chris French

sounds like tile adhesive.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

"PAULINE SALEMI" wrote in news:csbj2o$raq$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com:

Wickes' ready-mixed patching plaster (so called)? Definitely sandy and quite dark. And really not very useful in my opinion.

Reply to
Rod Hewitt