Waterproof ready mixed white filler

The end wall of MIL's bungalow is rendered, and a very small bit of the render has cracked off - possibly it has been hit by a vehicle.

I'm sure that the right way to fix it is to mix up a small amount of sand and cement, and add some PVA, trowel it on and wait for it to dry, and then paint it white.

Is there something I can buy, ready-mixed in a tub that I can just slap on and be done with? Preferably without it needing to be painted.

Reply to
GB

Something like this?

Depends how big an area you need to repair which is least hassle.

Reply to
Martin Brown

The hole is 4cms across and 2 cms deep, ie really small. :)

I can use that one, but it's grey, as are the one or two others I've found.

Reply to
GB

I think stuff with suitable properties for use outdoors is likely to need a splash of paint. Maybe you could get away with some ready mixed waterproof tile grout?

Reply to
newshound

not quite, but epoxy mortar or even car body filler is grey and is set within a day making paint very easy to slap on...

Or you could use white Milliput.

The problem with mortar is that it sets and if it something in a tub

*dries* it will go crap if it gets wet. So you will at best get a bag of sand and cement that you mix up with water. That will be useless three months after opening.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I think I'll give in and get the exterior filler that Martin kindly recommended. I can always go back another day and give it a splash of paint. :)

Reply to
GB

I have some Aldi stuff that does the business (internally anyway) that's a bit like this:

(the TS listing says it's 'red' but the MSDS and reviews say it's white)

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Nearly... the ready mixed Tetrion type fillers will do the job, but will need painting.

A two part polyester resin filler like:

can probably go without paint, and is white. However it would need mixing on site.

Reply to
John Rumm