Re: Phil Kyle R.I.P?

Has he died again?

Mr. Kyle is very busy doing his Xmas shopping atm. I just phoned him about your post and he has decided to cross you off his Xmas gift list *and* you won't be getting a card from him too, so just f*ck off.

Reply to
Jim Way

Yup, IAWTP.

Reply to
Jim Way

Well, I never! Aren't *you* the smarty-panties, and no mistake. I would never, ever have spotted that in a million, zillion years. Did you know "Walt Davidson" is an anagram of "Dolt Wavison"?

Don't learn to be a pompous idiot as you seem to already have that qualification.

p.s. Can you please tell me how to use a "Kil Phyle"; it sounds very hazardous to me.

Reply to
Jim Way