busy lizzies

when should I plant my busy lizzies as I don't want them to be killed b

fros

-- sugar1

Reply to
sugar1

If you mean Impatiens, they get planted after the last average frost date for your USDA Zone. Do a search for USDA Zone maps and see where you are, what zone you're in and when the average last frost date is up. [

Reply to
Jangchub

Uh, she's in the U.K.

Reply to
Billy

Uh, so? Then she or he shoud deduce they need to look up their agricultural last average frost date for her regional zone.

Reply to
Jangchub

you can plant them now as the Time to plant is April - June

it does flower arounf May ? November

Planting Companions for buzy lizzies is all bedding plants good luck

Reply to
mor

May 30th is the last average frost date on Long Island. March 15th is the last average frost date in Austin, TX. It all depends on where you live. In April, there was a snowstorm up north in the states which produced 18 inches of snow. April to June is not the correct answer for everyone.

Reply to
Jangchub