PING: Phil K

Phil, could you and your 12 year old chums do usenet a favour and stick your PC and mouse where the sun doesn't shine?

I think I speak for thousands, no sod it, millions, of civilised usenet folk when I say we are pretty sick and tired of your childish rantings crossposted to many ng's.

Were you deprived as a child? Parents not love you? Is this why you seek attention on the internet?

Please, run along back to one of your online games places or myself and my uk.d-i-y colleagues will assemble a collection of Screwfix and Toolmart implements so sharp your eyes will water.

Now, off to bed with you as soon as you have finished your homework you childish little prat.

Phil K (the real one!)

PS While we are on the subject of "DIY", I bet you do, frequently ;-)

Reply to
Phil K

LOL !!! I think everyone has dumped them all in the killfile zone of their 'puters, so we don't see them anymore. :-)) They're so bad at using their machines that they can't even spoof a proper IP address yet, so you're right about them being children.

Reply to
BigWallop