R.I.P.???

Well, it was a nice newsgroup.....

Anyway, can anyone tell me the proper height to mount a hair washing sink in a salon? Not sure if there's an established standard height. Thanks in advance.

iwillbe

It can depend on a lot of different issues from expected clientele to the type and model of chairs used, but typically you would aim for about 30"-31" to the bottom of the bowl neckrest curve. Yeah, I still drop by and check the group from time to time but I think between the economy and everyone just trying to make a living and other web based resources that can offer photos and videos for the do-it-yourselfer, this group has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. The only real hope for it would be as a discussion group for pros to offer each other ideas and help.

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley