Re: [OT] Car insurance craziness

Page 7 of 7
Capitol wrote:

3% is very high if you are not working. Bills still have to be paid Steve R
--
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

Sounds like a good place to start a touring holliday.
Michael McNeil wrote:

Yup you could tour war zones
--
Steve R

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:20:30 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"

Apologies, I assumed it would be the same as Saudi where booze isn't tolerated.
Andrew
Andrew McKay wrote:

are turning to tourism and people won't go on holiday if they cant get a drink. You watch Kuwait will be the next to relax alcohol laws. Most of the new hotels there have bar in the design but for the moment they are called coffee bars Steve R
--
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

and rules for alcohol, they were steadily brought more into line with the other outlets as time went on.

"parish" <parish_AT_ntlworld.com> wrote in message

this insured you upto a specific CC size for me at the time the group was 225cc-350cc from memory. The insurance certificate had no Reg number on it just my name, and I was insured to ride any bike within the CC range as long as you held the licence to do so, learners being restricted to 250cc back then. This meant that as youngsters we could all just jump on each others bikes and give them a blast, this was a Norwich union policy. By the way can you not still get a policy for you car that insures "any driver" although it is very expensive and you have to give the age of the youngest person likely to drive and pay accordingly.

Its the same here *but* you're only covered third party, was that the same in Oman? A good test of insurance is making a claim, as a company we had real problems in the middle east
--
David

David wrote:

Not as far as I am aware

--
Steve R

parish <parish_AT_ntlworld.com> wrote:

insurance cover. I think it just sort of faded out as people wanted to save money by going for limited driver policies. (It also fulfils people's desire not to allow others to drive their car.)

SEE REPLY TO HUGE & GEOFF Capitol
Bob Eager wrote in message

Capitol wrote:

What a load of rubbish. You appear to have great difficulty in understanding. You also appear to be a complete tosser. Expect to be ignored by many posters for your seemingly pig-ignorant and troll-like attitude.
________________________________________________________________ Sent via the PAXemail system at paxemail.com

Oh Gordon Bennett - another different news posting program I've missed :-)
What is the total now, about 13 or 14 newsreaders?
Hwyl!
M.
--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley -- http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abervalley.html

him more than he deserves. I do hope he's gone away
--
geoff

FFS
stuart noble wrote: