Re: Oh dear ... :-)

I didn't think that it was possible to make CFLs look worse or less

> stylish than they already are. And then a link to the "Plumen" range at > lightbulbs-direct.com dropped into my in box ... > > Arfa

I think they're rather nice. Clearly not everyone shares the same tastes.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Not exactly cheap are they? I see from that website that they should not be used with "motion censors". Indeed! Why shouldn't they be allowed to move around?

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Also available at John Lewis where I actually saw them. And thought, without looking first at the price, "They are expensive". They are!

The name is pretty bloomin' awful as well.

Reply to
polygonum

Yeah, I don't have a problem with them, but ouch to the price !

Reply to
Chris French

Probably because you would have long since left the room before they produce any useful light.......:-)

Reply to
CB