How to: Reset C smart bulb by GE Light Bulbs

Found on another newsgroup

How to: Reset C by GE Light Bulbs

Is there a course I can take to gain this skill and become a certified smart light blub reset and re-pair technician? I can imagine charging £3 per light bulb for my services.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

In article snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>, Adrian Caspersz snipped-for-privacy@here.invalid writes

FFS this is worse than inputting the emergency access code on my Defender.

Reply to
bert

It was worth watching the first half if just for the 'Will Wesson' comment.

...Ray.

Reply to
RayL12