Re: A moderated group!

Page 1 of 2
Effected Butterfly retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

POTM!
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
I am everyone on usenet! wrote:

But, it has teeth!
--
ah

Beware the teeth of the butterfly!
--
"I don't need a Rev counter on the number of your venon-spitting, bile beacon
posts, to know that you mention me far more often than I do. I don't mind. I

*Scratches head*
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
I am everyone on usenet! wrote:

[my thoughts exactly--I'm kinda lost with them acronymism thingies]
--
ah

"wemfish" <wemfish AT tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

--

There are two schools of thought about the local.yorkshire trolls.

Some people argue that if you also lived in Leeds or Bradford (or some other

You've got it all wrong.
The syringes are hanging from their arms as they type.
--
"I don't need a Rev counter on the number of your venon-spitting, bile beacon
posts, to know that you mention me far more often than I do. I don't mind. I
chevron retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

I blame everyone else.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
wemfish retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

You might be onto something.
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
Harry Bloomfield retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

FOAD
--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
I am everyone on usenet! wrote:

BMDUBYA?
--
ah

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 22:06:17 -0000, Steve W... wrote:

I love Harry.
--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /

Oh great - he's now in uk.radio.amateur - this guy 'Phil Kyle' is great - you though we had problems with Airy Gareth - now the fun has begun.
Whoever brought him in via crossposts - thanks very much.
Another newsgroup bites the dust.
Leigh.....
On 7 Feb 2004 16:09:25 GMT, Leigh wrote:

Mr. Bloomfield invited me. He just doesn't know it yet.
--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil Kyle, and I thusly replied:

He's a kind and gentle man.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

Well - I'm sure the members of uk.radio.amateur would like you to take this early opportunity to leave. Please makes this a group you don't infest.
Leigh...
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Leigh, and I thusly replied:

I can't help but feel that you are a troll.
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 22:36:09 GMT, Reverend Peter Parsnip wrote:

No I'm not.
--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /
On 7 Feb 2004 20:08:04 GMT, Leigh wrote:

I have a bone to pick with Harry. Wherever he lays his hat, that's my home.
--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at /

No - usenet doesn't work like that - people who have contributed to it for many years know that its common decency to take any flames/complaints or arguments to email whereas your style of name changing, filter avoidance and other tactics is not acceptable.
Please 'Mr Kyle', take your 'bone picking' elsewhere, there's a good chap - Harry has happily laid his hat in here for years whereas you have arrived in a group by following/stalking him and now choose to fill another group with your pathetic postings.
Take it to email or move on!
Leigh....