purple cctv

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

What an example of a real man .. hitting a woman:(...

Reply to
tony sayer

It's rated 6-12V. It seemed a bit unstable on 6V but happy enough on

7.5V.

When it gets its permanent housing it'll get 8V off the door entry PSU.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I don't think my camera's got IR illumination. But I will check. If it is saturation under bright light it won't be a problem in the final location.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Are you feeding it 7.5v when it goes funny like the picture shows, or the full 12v?

Reply to
Toby

Reply to
Owain

7.5v unregulated, but I haven't put a meter across it. It'll have to work on 8V as I don't have 12V power at the locus and I'm not putting it in if I can help it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The thing just shows how woman can be trapped in abusive situations.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Yes. I called the police - it took them less than 10 minutes to arrive. She had smashed his house up so he asked her to leave.

Reply to
ARW

The camera may still be IR sensitive even if it is not IR illuminated. When I was looking at ways of defeating a CCTV camera I tried an IR light on my head and it worked well.

Reply to
ARW

I thought she hit him, but it wasn't very clear.

The cat at the beginning coming to peer at it through the fence is marvelous, just like a child, and then it sort of walks off as though saying to itself, "oh, it's just them two at it again..."

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

He only raises him arm to stop her hitting him. He does not hit her once. At

1min 25 she hits him in the face and he stays calm. She also hits him in the face at 6min 51 secs and he just stands there.

It was their first and only argument that I am aware of. She was there for 2 weeks before he got shut of her and moved his wife in. Things have been quite since.

And the cat is odd. It is attracted to screaming/crying kids. If one falls off a bike in the street then Bilbo is soon there.

Reply to
ARW

I like this one - no music though

ARW

Anything has to be better than a Pinnacle.

Reply to
ARW

Well the new neighbour has a job.

Paul (the bloke on the first video) did become self employed and set up his own business shortly after he moved away. For some reason starting up a company that is in competition with the Royal Mint has caused him some problems.

Reply to
ARW

This was the one that comment above was meant to refer to!....

tony sayer

... and lasted for nearly a week.

Still, it was an excuse to dust behind the telly when I plugged it in.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Like one of my gfs