problem with ravenheat boiler

I have had a ravenheat CSI 85T condensing boiler installed recently and over the last few days I have noticed that the overheat/gas light has been illuminated and the central heating is not working. When I switch the re-set, it lights fine. The issue seems to be when its left on the timer. Anyone any ideas?

Reply to
Keith D

"Recently" that's sounds like it's under warranty...

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Reply to
Keith D