Re: Ravenheat Combi Boiler

> So, what are these super performing combi's then? The ones which increase

> > incoming pressure and give pumped shower performance without a pump? I'm > > sure many here would like to know. > > And don't forget - as IMM always does - the cost, for the vast majority of > houses, of uprating both the incoming water main and gas supply for one of > his 'super' combis.

Personally I thinks IMM's a prick and a troll and he has made a welcome addition to my blocked senders list.

Reply to
PJ

Oh the ignorance of it! The domestic gas supply can cope with 212 cu foot per hour. Two Junior combi's are well within the range. If the water main can deliver 22 litres/min, which many millions of them can, then all is fine.

Stick to twiddling the bass and treble knobs.

Still bitter at realising you have a crap heating and hot water system? Only a fool would do what you did.

Reply to
IMM

Another 'if', then? And of course the cost of installing a second boiler - and the inconvenience of just where to site it means absolutely nothing on your planet.

If I ever gave any advice as ridiculous concerning things about about my profession on here as you constantly do about what you claim to be yours, I'd not be able to sleep at nights.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Christ, I kill filtered this prick and he still manages to get through. I think he has his c*ck in his hand while typing. IMO it would take a fool to install two boilers in anything but the largest of houses. I mentioned the idea to a college lecturer (plumbing) who I know and he laughed. I've also mentioned it to a plumber friend and he laughed too. Hey, maybe we're all fools!

Reply to
PJ

You are all fools that is clear. The plumbers should stick to drains and gutters and leave heating to heating engineers.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

... And you should too

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, you are a one. Did you burn yourself today with the soldering iron?

Reply to
IMM

There's some truth in that. Do you know any?

Reply to
Dave Plowman