Ravenheat CSI 85 story

I have a Ravenheat CSI 85 which is approx 4 weeks old. It stopped working (red light came on) and when the Ravenheat person arrived, they went straight to the fan and replaced it. I said I was very impressed as they had not even turned the boiler on or ran a diagnostic. What you reckon? know fault?

Reply to
Keith D

I'm not very familiar with this model. I suspect that the fault is so common they just go to it directly.

Reply to
Ed Sirett