HELP PLEASE - Ravenhead CSI 85 Boiler

First of all I am a qualified electrician, but just want to be belt and brasses on this.

My Mums Ravenhead CSI 85 Condensating Combi Boiler is coming up with a RED light fault indicating poor air circulation.

I removed the internal cover from the boiler to check the fan was running, which it was, but there is a nylon hose from the pressure switch that is hanging in free space and looks as if it has come out of the socket that is mounted adjacent to the fan impellor ? I cant really see this switch making unless this nylon pipe was inserted into the socket.

Can anyone just confirm my assumption.

Thanks.

Rick.

Reply to
Rick

If you had the manual you will see the tube in question fixed in place on the diagram on Page 4. You also need to ask why it fell off and what you are going to do to stop it doing so again.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Thanks Ed,

I have a manual but it musnt be as clear as yours as it dosnt show the pipe in situ. I have now fitted the pipe in place and the pressure swithch has made and in doing so the boiler has fire up.

Many Thanks

Rick.

Reply to
Rick